Monday, March 26, 2012

I Can't Make You Love Me















Leather Jacket: PIKO 1988, Skirt: Asos, Heels: Zara, Clutch: Asos

Photos by Marcus Nilsson

Freaked out a little when I found this skirt. It makes me feel so girly. The color is seriously perfect for Spring. I've definitely been really into pastels like mint, orange, and lavender this year. But anyways, I really love the cut of the skirt, it fits beautifully and I love that it's simple, classy, and a little risky at the same time. 

2 comments:

  1. amazing skirt! it's so lovely! love the way you top it off with leather jacket!
    xo, Tina
    WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!!!! Skirt is really adorable!

    welcome to my blog: http://blvdderoxy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig