Friday, March 30, 2012

Shines Like Gold






Dress: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Express, Cuffs: ASOS


 Finally Spring Break is here. Sadly, I'll be spending most of my time off doing homework. But hopefully this last part of the semester goes by quickly. Besides homework I actually am planning on going to the beach and the San Diego Zoo. I also really hope I can make it to Descanso Gardens in Pasadena, CA and maybe the LA County Museum of Art or more places like that. I need some inspiration. Also, I want to go to the Griffith Observatory and pretend I'm an astronaut. Let's hope I have time for all this annnnd let's hope I don't just sit on my ass all week. 
I have a lot of plans for the next couple months and a few vacations to plan and I can't wait. I'll try to keep you updated and share whatever I can along the way. I feel so lucky :)


2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. I have loads I want to do this Easter too, there's never enough time off!

    katie
    faithlessmusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog is amazing !!!! <333
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig