Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Leopard






U Back Tank: Zara, Jeans: New Look, Bralet: Urban Outfitters, Heels: Top Shop

I was looking for a good pair of leopard pants for awhile, I mean there was plenty of options...but I'm just really picky. I had my eye on the Current/Elliot pair but these were better for my already suffering bank account. Unfortunately I already ripped one of the belt loops so they're going to take a little trip to the cleaners before I wear them again. So this week has been filled with volleyball, which is always fun. But the weather this week is SO HOT. I missed the heat, but I definitely have to get used to it again....Hope you're all having a great day, enjoy! <3

3 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and I love it! You have such a great style and the pics are so beautiful. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your style, definitely following :)


    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig