Monday, April 16, 2012

Scandinavian Festival


















Every year Marcus and I go to the Scandinavian Festival. This year we went with our favorite Swede, the famous Kelli Goss. It's always really fun just going because it really makes us excited to leave for Sweden in just a few months! I love the food, games, parties, just everything about their culture. And the little kids in their cute little outfits is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I miss Elsa and Clara (Marcus's adorable nieces). It makes me want to celebrate Midsommar with the Swedes :) Good news though, I'll be getting my ticket sometime this week! I can't wait to see everyone and spend another summer in Europe <3

2 comments:

  1. looks like a cool festival. i would love to go to sweden! cool outfits too!

    http://www.the-launderette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are your sandals from? I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig