Monday, October 1, 2012

Camo & Lace







Camo shirt: Zara, Dress: Nasty Gal, Heels: Zara, Hair Cuff: H&M

I look really confused in all of these pictures, and I'm not sure why...
But the outfit is really good for "autumn" in LA. sometimes it's really cold in the mornings then during the day it's like walking through the depths of hell sooo it's nice to have a jacket or shirt that you can take off when it gets too hot. 
I have some updates for you all! I got my tickets to NY then Sweden. I'll be in NY over New Years Eve and I am so excited. I've spent the New Year in NY once before and it was so unbelievable and I can't wait to spend this one with Marcus. Our Sweden trip got cut short because of school but I am definitely thankful I get to see our friends & family. I have some really exciting things to wrap up this year and I am so so so thankful for all of it :)

xoxo


5 comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig