Friday, November 22, 2013

Laced Up



Sweater: Zara, Pants: Isabel Marant for H&M, Heels: Zara (old), Bag: Mango

photos by Bethany Struble

Hello, hello. After hours of standing in line like a maniac, I acquired these beautiful leather pants that left every fashion lover drooling. And just to sound like even more of a douche, they are so soft and buttery and if you can, you should look for them on eBay to get some for yourself. They're almost too good. The quality of the collection was surprising; every item was top notch and absolutely covetable. Now, let's talk about the time shall we?

Let's shall then...

Thanksgiving is just around the corner! So is the end of the semester, my mom and both of my brother's birthdays, Christmas, and my trip to Sweden. Needless to say, I'm going to be a little stressed for the next couple of weeks but I'm going to make sure I enjoy the time I spend with my family and friends around the holidays; my favorite time of year. 

What are your plans for the holidays?

6 comments:

  1. love those pants a lot !

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are perfect! And together with a knitted sweater and pointy heels - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite pieces of Marant Collection for H&M are these trousers, I like how you combine it :)
    http://re-creandome.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    How's the sizing? I'm between sizes and I looooove these trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just the queen of beautiful sweaters, aren't you?! Love this one!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig