Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Transitions




Coat: NY & Co., Sweater: American Apparel, Skirt: Olive Clothing, Bag: Topshop

photos by Bethany Struble

This outfit is perfect for this transition period we're in right now regarding the weather in LA. It's been cooling down slowly which is why I'm wearing a coat with a mini skirt; definitely something that is not always acceptable in other parts of the world during autumn. I saw this pink coat in the window of my local New York & Company and I fell in love with the fuzzy pastel color. Pink has been a huge trend this fall, but I like to believe I've always been attracted to the color. After all, there was a point in my life where I literally would not even consider wearing something unless it was some shade of pink...so much awesome I can't even contain it...

In other news, Thanksgiving break is here! I'm at that point in the semester where I am swamped with work but I can't seem to get off of Tumblr and Instagram and anything else that isn't related to school. No shame, right? We all do it. Anyways, a 5 day break is exactly what I need right now. 

This Thanksgiving my family is eating dinner at my house and I am so happy we're all going to be together. Who doesn't love stuffing their face with pumpkin pie with loved ones? Because of the sad state of my bank account, I will not be participating in the Black Friday festivities. Marcus and I went shopping last year but sleep and not being trampled sounded much more attractive to us. Last year, however, we were much more desperate for Christmas gifts. This year we were good and we are already almost done with our shopping! 

Is anyone else going Black Friday shopping? GOOD LUCK YOU NEED IT. 

11 comments:

  1. Love your coat and skirt. Very cute look and you have fabulous hair!
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look soo happy in thesep ics :) love this outfit, suits you very well

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute coat! Very nice look!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    The Deal Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute outfit!!! And bangs look SO good on you!!

    http://thebeautydepartment.com/2013/11/foundation-brush-master-class/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pink coat! This whole combination is great x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove your all black look with the pop of pink in your coat- so fun!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great great great outfit!

    royontherun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig